Tuesday, August 12, 2008

What do you think?

Hey guy's

Just wanted to know your guy's thoughts and process on writing your fanfic.
For me, I found that once I started to write, the story line evolved as i was
writing it. All I had was a rough idea of main parts and plots I wanted to incorporate
into the story, and the in between stuff kept changing daily. Thus it made it quite hard
to keep it from growing to big and out of control with different plots. The abrupt ending was only due too word count and the fact that if I didn't stop there it would have been a long time coming.

How about you?

1 comment:

Stranger said...

Um.

Well for me, I've been involved with fanfiction for a while, its where I cut my teeth as a writer when I was younger.

I was fully ready to go whole hog and write something brand new for the assignment, but as you say, word length got in the way and I'd had that particular idea kicking around for a while, so I figured why not just make use of it?

Anyone else feeling talkative?