Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My 10 fanfic.......Bushi

Tv fanfic
This website is devoted to a collection of tv shows and examples of fanfic from the likes of gun smoke, home improvement and star trek. A good place to reminisce.

Fanfic wikipeda
I had no idea about fanfic so this helped me to get an understanding and background of what it was all about. When I went to school back in the day I think they called it creative writing.

Kung fu
This program i watched back in the 80's, I'm going to base my fanfic around this because if you
know the program it has many adventures so the story line can really be limitless and not restricted to one genre. My one will be the next generation.

C.S.Lewis
A major player in fanfic with the new release of prince Caspian, I picked this because I can not stand harry potter. There is also a interesting crossover with lord of the rings.

Last samurai's daughter
One of my favorite movies and a example of introducing a new character in the form of Algren's
daughter into the script and her romance with a main character Nobutada. There is also a love poem written as he romances her.

Lord of the rings fanfic
A collection of stories and some examples of crossover and subplots. I'm beginning to see that fanfic could be a never ending maze of stories, If someone kills a character off you just do crossover with someone like Gandolf, Merlin or the 12 apostles and raise them back to life.

The last samurai poem
fanfic in the form of a poem. I just wanted some different types of fanfic.

Games-Jade empire
A very popular x box/play station game, I .have played it 4 times (it rocks) and his quite in depth with the twisting story line's you can follow, So fanfic people have capitalized on that and invented there own themes.

The force.net
A collection of fanfic from the one and only true sci fi movie,(can't stand star trek) sorry. Check out the one with Vader and his dead wife. Also has some good visual aids.

Fanfiction.net.... Is a one stop shop for fanfic.

No comments: